Originating as a family business and now the UK’s oldest housewares brand, Salter is as trusted today as it always has been.
Make delicious soup for the whole family using this fabulous Salter electric soup maker with three automatic settings; puree, chunky and blend. It has 1000 W power, 1300-1600 ml capacity and a stainless steel jug with a pouring lip so you can easily pour the soup out into bowls without any mess. Simply add your ingredients and select the setting you require; the intelligent control system prevents overspill and dry burning so that within 20-30 minutes you will have fresh, healthy homemade soup.
- As featured on ITV's This Morning, this Salter Electric Soup Maker enables you to prepare delicious homemade soup in just 20 minutes.
- The stainless steel jug has a 1300-1600 ml capacity, so you can fit in plenty of ingredients, and features a fantastic easy pour lip.
- With three automatic settings, you can choose between puree, chunky and blend, to achieve your favourite thickness of soup.
- To access the instruction manual as well as a variety of tasty recipes for this soup maker, please visit our Salter Housewares website..
- The jug detaches from the unit for complete cleaning, so you can enjoy simple soup making with wonderfully easy cleaning afterwards.
Download Instruction Manual and Recipes following the link below. Recipes can be found towards the end of the instruction manuals.