Peanut Butter & Jelly Molten Cookie
Tastes delicious cooked in our AeroCook Pro XL EK3661RG
2 big tbsp peanut butter
2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp raspberry yogurt
1 tbsp milk
1 tbsp crushed raspberries
1 tbsp plain or buckwheat flour
1 tbsp chocolate chips (any kind)
1 tbsp vanilla syrup or maple syrup
1/6th tsp bicarbonate of soda
1 tsp vanilla
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat your Aero Cook Pro to 160°C
2. Mix your almond butter and sugar until you have a paste
3. Add 1 tbsp milk and the vanilla and mix well
4. Add the flour, bicarb and salt and Mix well until you get a dough
5. Add the syrup and stir through well, press into a ball, then freeze for 5-10 minutes.
6. Press 3/4 the dough into a small bowl, so it lines the edge of the bowl, with thickness of about 1cm, leaving a well in the centre.
7. Crush 1 tbsp raspberries and add to 2 tbsp raspberry yogurt, mixing through. Add the mix to the centre of the well.
8. Flatten the remaining 1/4 of the cookie dough and shape into a circle the size of the bowl, place as a lid over the raspberry yogurt and press into the dough thats against the sides
9. Bake for 15-20 minutes, let rest for 2-3 minutes, and top with salt and fresh or freeze dried raspberries